In Part One of my Epple Go-Over I looked at the information I had in my database regarding Rose Epple and her family. In doing so, I realized that much of the information I had was either unsourced or improperly sourced. So I spent some time going back and re-sourcing the census information I had and re-examining that info to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
In addition, I pulled out what I had for Rose’s siblings. Since I am dealing with an immigrant family, anything I can find on the siblings may help link the family back to Germany.
As I pulled out various documents I have collected through the years, both electronic and paper, I realized that I already have a lot of clues that I missed the first time around.
So…that is why I had to have a Part One and a Half.
I have been busy organizing and pulling all the clues out of those documents so I can come up with a clear set of goals for my Epple research.